MULTI TURN ELECTRICAL ACTUATOR
Multi turn electrical actuators are developed to multiply the out put torque of the electrical actuator models for remote control operation of the valve. These models are available having very large range of torque range. A gear train is housed in cast iron housing and the gears are so arranged that the actuator output shalt and the gear box output shalt:rotate in the same direction. These actuators are specially developed for Gate valve, globe valve, sluice valve, diaphragm valve, pinch valve, knife age gate valve, ﬂush bottom valve and other suitable requirement.
QUARTER TURN ELECTRICAL ACTUATOR
Quarter mm electrical actuators are developed for required rotary Action. These electrical actuator’s models for remote control operation of the valve. These models are available having very large range of torque range. these actuators are specially developed for Butterﬂy valve, ball valve, plug valve, dampers, and other suitable requirement
SILENT FEATURES :
- The gear box casings are made form graded cast iron, Aluminum alloy Carbon steel.
- The gears are manufactured from good quality carbon steel 0RPh. Bronze.
- The gears are grease lubricated.
- Multi turn actuator can be adopted for rising 8i non rising spindle valves.
- Quarter turn actuator can be adopted for rotary motion.
Electrical supply for these actuators: -
- 230 volts AC50 Hz single phase
- 110 volts AC 50 Hz single phase
- 415 v0ltsAC50Hzthere phase Required